Are you in search of an institute that provides the services of IDP, AEO, and British council IELTS preparation in Lahore, Pakistan? Look no further because DigitalTraining is right here for your assistance. Our team has organized the most exquisite IELTS training online and physical classes so that everyone who is keenly interested can be a part of this training proficiency test in according to their ease and accessibility.
What is IELTS?
IELTS is recognized as the International English Language Testing System and is considered to be the world’s renowned proficiency test for English Language. IELTS test is mainly categorized into two types; academic and general training. DigitalTraining is known as the best IELTS institute in Lahore, Pakistan where students are prepared for the test at an exceptional level.
What are the benefits of IELTS Preparation in Lahore?
Enrolling in an excellent institution and preparing for the test will benefit you in a multiple ways. Below we have mentioned some of IELTS advantages that will make it easier for you to decide and join Digitaltraining;
- IELTS is mandatory for all the immigrations for Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom, etc. So, IELTS certification can unlock multiple opportunities, if you have decided to move to the respective countries for immigration purpose.
- Our top-level English trainers will prepare the students to appear in mock tests according the foot prints of official IELTS test along with practice materials ranging from CEFR A1 to C2 levels by teaching them all the important strategies to attempt the exam.
- This course of IELTS online orientation will familiarize you with the pattern of this most proficient test.
- The preparation course for IELTS will make you able to figure out Cambridge English sentence structure and vocabulary to secure best bands.
Choose Your Package
- 10 Live Classes
- 5 Moc Test
- CEFR B1 LEVEL
- 30 Live Classes (90 minutes each)
- 20 Moc Test
- Upper Intermediate Level
- CEFR B2 LEVEL
- 60 Live Classes (90 minutes each)
- 30 Moc Test
- Advance Level
- CEFR C1 LEVEL
IELTS Modules in Pakistan 2022
The origin of IELTS was laid back in 1989. It is considered the most reliable assessment of the English language all over the world. student who is going to appear in IELTS test preparation has to go through the four basic modules; reading, writing, speaking, and listening. All the essential materials for IELTS including the books and guides will be provided by institution.
To gain a decent IELTS listening score, one should give a maximum of 37-38 correct answers out of 40. An excellent IELTS listening practice test online will help you to achieve required score. Listening test contains a total of 4 parts carrying 10 questions each part which come turn by turn. Whole listening section might be a monologue, two people conversation or long university lecture on research topic. Part one and two of the test deal with social and everyday situations, whereas part three and four deal with the training and educational institutions. DigitalTraining prepares for both academic and general listening according to the student’s requirement.
Our instructors will make prepare the students for both academic reading and general reading (GT) as per their needs. Proper classes will be given throughout the training to get the students ready for IELTS reading practice test. The reading section of the test includes the content from newspapers, journals, books, and internet sources. IELTS reading test sample will teach you how to attempt the three sections of this module. The first section of the reading portion deals with everyday topics, the second section contains the work topics, and the third section has the topics of general interest.
The academic writing and the general writing (GT) of this test comprises IELTS writing task 1 and IELTS writing task 2. It is compulsory to attempt both the tasks of given topics. In the GT Task 1 which contains a situation that has to be answered by the student writing a letter of at least 150 words within the time period of 20 minutes. Whereas, task 2 comprises an IELTS essay writing topics about a problem solution, an arguments, advantages and disadvantages and opinion types of essays. student needs to write about 250 words within the time duration of 40 minutes. At DigitalTraining, you will be provided with complete writing practice material.
The instructors at DigitalTraining will provide students a training in a way where he would able to deal with all speaking sections. Thorough speaking practice of the English language, student can conveniently attempt the speaking portion of the test. In this course, student will go through IELTS speaking test sample to be prepared according to actual test. This test consists of person to person conversation between the examiner and the student. The test has three sections and every section is following a specific pattern (Introductory Part, Cue Card, and Follow-up Questions). IELTS speaking part 1, part 2 and part 3 are assessed for speaker’s fluency, coherence, pronunciation, and grammatical accuracy.
What You Get
- Complete 1 hours for Reading and Writing, 30 minutes Listening exercise.
- Attend a 55 minute live online class as per schedule.
- Male & Female teachers are available as per students requirement.
- Mock test are available from A1 level to C2 level.
- Distinguishing practice test material which has not been introduced, prior in Pakistan.
- Planned Material is also available for short term training.
I am Ejaz Hussain who has been serving in English language with international exposure both in American and British accents for the last 16 years. I start by saying IELTS is more likely a skill rather than study. Most my research and study has been about fixing tools that is going to make sure best bands for my students.
- UNO Certified Teacher
- CSS Essay Mentor
- UNICEF Teacher
- Cambridge Certified UK
- British Council Certified Trainer & Accredited
By trade I Am Dr. in genetic Engineering from GCU. I deal in IELTS and spoken English language online across the world in American & British accents. I have figured out IELTS preparation in the most easiest way along with designed manner and particular Practice test material.
- UNO Certifies Teacher
- GCU Language Society Certified
- Online Teaching Certification
There are several IELTS institutions that are currently accommodating hundreds of students in order to teach them all the basics of IELTS so that they can easily surpass this most important test. The top-notch instructors at DigitalTraining are all set to teach you the Cambridge Assessment English to prepare you for the IELTS.
The main purpose of this course is to prepare you for IELTS so that you can go for;
- Migration – lets you easily migrate to the countries like UK, and Australia.
- Study – getting admissions in renowned universities and colleges abroad.
- Work – many organizations worldwide depend on this test to hire employees.
You can apply for any of the above-mentioned categories in all those countries where English is considered a communication language including Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada, and New Zealand. For instance, if any of you desires to get his hands on an Australian visa, he definitely needs to clear the IELTS Australia test.
There are two major categories of the IELTS – the general and the academic. You need to choose the one according to what you are going to apply for.
- IELTS Academic – The teachers at Digital Training will give you detailed classes for IELTS academic preparation. This academic test will examine the level of your English, and whether you are ready to apply to educational institutions for training or higher studies.
- IELTS General Training – the general IELTS test will scrutinize if your English language level is good enough for you to survive in social situations or the workplace abroad.
There are a variety of platforms that are preparing the students for the IELTS test. Digital Training is one of the best IELTS institute in Lahore. It comprises the most exceptional trainers and instructors that have arranged proper and extensive classes to get the students ready for the most proficient exam of the English language.
The IELTS preparation at Digital Training has 5 classes a week from Monday to Friday, both morning and evening, and for the duration of one and a half hours.
You can select any of the above-mentioned for the IELTS preparation in Pakistan. There is literally no big difference between the Australian Education Office (AEO) and the British council IELTS because both of these are accepted worldwide, are likewise reliable, and show the same results. The only variation between both of these is methods of communication, dates of tests, and the centers of tests.
The academic IELTS test will measure the level of your English language that you are all set to get admission for any training or studies abroad whereas the general IELTS test will check if you can survive in the social environment or the workplace.
There are so many institutes that are offering IELTS preparation at different price rates. The IELTS fee at Digitaltraining.pk is quite affordable and costs around PKR 20,000 for 6 week Session.
|EXPRESS PLAN||LITE PLAN||COMPLETE PLAN
CEFR B1 – B2 level
CEFR C1 level to C2 level
11th Week C1 Level
12th Week C2 Level